Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Act Like A Man



I know that Steve Harvey has been advising women across the globe to "Act Like A Lady. Think Like A Man." That's great and all but I think that women should Act Like A Lady and Act Like A Man. Let me explain what I mean. All of us women have experienced or has heard through a friend a time when they felt used by a man. Well, I'll tell you a story about when tables were turned.
So I wasn't dating this guy but people thought I was. We were friends but I knew that he was dieing to get some of this coochie. One bored day, I decided to go over to his apartment. He already had the Grey Goose chilled. You could tell that he had already implanted the idea of both of us having drunk sex into his blank head. I decided not to drink because I didn't want my drunk mind telling me that he was what I wanted. So we're talking and he's showing me his LONG tongue. His tongue was soooo long, it could lick your ass and coochie at the same time. Lol. So, in my sexy voice I said to him, "Let me see what you can do with it." And boy did he show me. He worked that tongue like a pro. I came all over his chin. After I came, he then proceeded to take his pants down as if he was going to get some coochie. But I wasn't having that. I pulled my pants up and told him that I really had to go. You should've seen his face. So shocked! He begged and pleaded but I stood my ground. Until this day, he's never had my coochie.

I felt like a man! To get what I wanted and leave. No strings attched just like how you men like it. You ladies should try it oneday. The feeling is like no other.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

No comments:

Post a Comment