Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sexting...




So. I'm watching The Ellen show today and she started talking about "Sexting". Her definition of it was someone texting a booty call. Lol. It was just hilarious hearing her say "booty call". I must admit that I am guilty of sexting. I think it's a nice way to get your BooThang excited before he/she comes over for the real thing. It's less envasive than phone sex, but it can have the same effect. The last time I was sexting, I ended up naked in a bubble bath waiting for my BooThang to come through the door and when he did, he was naked and ready to go. It's a good way to spice up your sex life and even just your relationship if you're a shy one.

I want all of you to send your BooThang a sex text today and let me know the outcome, if you're willing to share. *wink

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Aren't we all. And if you are not guilty, you need to get with the crime. lol

    ReplyDelete