Saturday, May 9, 2009

What About Size?


The million dollar question that will never have one correct answer is "Does size matter" when it comes to men and their penis? Ask a guy and he is programmed to say "Nope, size doesn't matter". Ask a woman now and the answer varies. Some say "Yes" while others are bashful to say "No" or "It Depends". Does size matter? If your man has a little screwdriver but still makes you have an orgasm by playing with your clit while he's humping you, does his size matter? If your man has a huge, don't make no sense sausage but can't make you cum unless he eats you out, does size matter or is his penis just big and doofy for no reason?
I am one that can never answer "yes" or "no" to this question because I like the feeling of a nice size penis thrusting in my insides but does that mean that his sex game is the best because he was blessed with a pretty dick? I don't think so. I do know that I wouldn't know what to do with a little penis nor do I want to learn but I have come across one in my day. And he was hands down the worst sex I've ever had. So, I don't know. What do you think? Does size matter???

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

3 comments:

  1. Im here to say yes a nice "package" is always nice.. but the fact is to me size dosnt matter.. if he knows wat he is doin..lets just say i have one in my life not small he just aint uhhh big lol.. but then again I feel it depends how sexually active you r.. but i think any women would def. prefer a nice size..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the answer to that question lies with the individual...we all come in diff shapes and sizes...women and men both. For me the only thing that matters is the size of his imagination and sexual appetite! Large=Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Large-Yum. Lol. I agree. Is there a such thing as too big though? hmmm...

    ReplyDelete