Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Coochie Maintenence


Lmfao! I died when I came across this picture. Could you imagine you take a woman's pants down and come across this? Lmao. Help me Sue Johanson. LOL! But anyway, today's blog is about a little something I like to call "Coochie Maintenence" and for the fellas I call it "A Penis Pedi". This is when you clean up the act that's in between your legs. We all, well most of us people are huge fans of oral sex. I know I am hands down. And who wants to go down on me when I have more hair down there than a 2month old baby has on its head? Ladies, shape it up, shave it off, wax it off or whatever. Just get it together. I had a male friend tell me how he had to stop seeing this girl. I'm like why. He told me that when he went down on her it was like licking a sheep's back. Lol. No good ladies.
Fella's also, we don't want to be sucking on a lollipop that just fell on the carpet with all the hair stuck on it. I know when I give oral sex, I like to kiss around the shaft and the balls(yea, I teabag from time to time. lol) and in this process I don't want to be disturbed with spitting out hair. Penis Pedi people! Now, I don't like a man to be completely bald down there. That's just weird to me, but jus shape it up and make it nice for when I want to have an up close and personal visit with it.

Invest in some sort of hair removal products or devices. I highly recommend it.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

No comments:

Post a Comment