Thursday, May 7, 2009

Qweef! Don't Be Shy!

Everybody farts, but most women would hold it in til their death before they let one rip in front of their mate. I for one is one of those women. But when a qweef( a coochie fart) slips out, I can't help but to laugh. Ladies, we all have experienced a qweef two more times than many. For those unfamiliar, when you're having intercourse and the air along with the pressure from the penis entering the coochie makes a "fart" sound, it's called a qweef. I am not embarrassed when I qweef but it is funny. So last night, I'm having sex. He's hitting it from the back(that's where qweef's go on a rampage) and I had the loudest qweef in history. I almost thought I farted. We both stopped in laughter. It was too funny. But then the show had to go on...

I chose the name Qweef for myself because most people hate to say it, so now everyone can get familiar with it. Whether you say it using my name or in the bedroom. Qweef will be common. How many women hate to qweef during intercourse? Do gay men qweef too? Hmmm... Interesting...

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

7 comments:

  1. Lol. Thanks Jewelz for being my first person to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so funny. I used to be so embarrassed by it. When me and my husband first started having sex I did it. I didn't want to try to eplain it so I just let him think that I farted. LOL! Now we both don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ anon. too funny. u would rather him think you pooted. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ithought something was wrong with me but I eventually caught on and sometimes its okay but it can get in the way. Has anyone ever tthought that maybe there isnt enuff wetness or if the coochie is to big or is he too small? Im curious to the response.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I qweef all the time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a guy and i qweef

    ReplyDelete