Thursday, May 21, 2009

Slow Down With That Vibrator


Hands down, vibrators are one the greatest creations of mankind. They come in so many different shapes and sizes to ensure you the orgasm of your dreams. You can bring it on the go with the pocket size Bullet or you can be less discreet with the big Rabbit. Whatever you wish. But not so fast ladies. There is one downer about vibrators and that's if you use it daily. We've all heard a woman say, "I don't need nobody because I have my vibrator." It is proven that women who use a vibrator daily or very often have trouble climaxing when i comes to having an orgasm with a human. Your clit actually becomes accustomed to the battery vibration and when faced with a humans touch your clit is unfamiliar and may take twice as long to reach your peak if at all. It is advised that while you are using your vibrator that you also use your fingers to stimulate yourself and rotate these actions to keep your hot spot familiar with a humans touch. So love your vibrator but give it a break sometimes.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

1 comment:

  1. This is true. I went 5 years without a guy going down on me and I always used my vibe. It's the only way I had an orgasm for a long time!! Well, I left my husband and my boyfriend LOVES to go down on me. And he's really good at it but sometimes it takes close to an hour to make me climax!!! That is no exaggeration. There is a clock beside his bed, one night it took an entire hour. Before I bought my vibe I could climax in about 10 minutes from oral. After I got my vibe i could get it done in 1-3. But the time that it takes keeps getting longer!! It's terrible because I don't want my boyfriend to get
    discouraged or give up! (Even though he hasn't yet, he's such a trooper! Lol)
    but now that I know what is going on I'm going to swear off the vibe and hope
    my kitty recovers!

    ReplyDelete