Monday, May 11, 2009

Music Makes A Difference *wink

So last night, I was on the infamous Twitter, and I asked my Twit Friends, "What is your favorite slow jam right now"? So summerTRU said that her favorite right now was Trey Songz "Upstairs". I just want to thank her right now for allowing me to have some great sex to that song last night.
I immediately went on youtube and listened to the song and loved it. So then I downloaded it to iTunes. I logged off Twitter because my BooThang was coming over and I knew that it was going down. People! I put that song on repeat and let me just say that music makes a hell of a difference than having sex to the TV in the background or just to your own moans and groans. Music sets a mood and makes you feel a certain way. Last night, I felt needed and very sensual. I felt sexier and I think I even sang a line. Lol.
So if you want to bring a different feel into you bedroom, create a sex sexy playlist or even use Pandora.com. That site is really good for playing the type of music you want to hear. Pick some nice slow jams or if you like it fast, then some upbeat songs. Whatever. Just add some music to your sex life. It's AMAZING.
Click Here To Hear Trey's "Upstairs"

And thank you summerTRU. *wink

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

1 comment:

  1. girllll i told you that song is the shit lol.... trey just be setting that mood lol... he made a hit with that one

    ReplyDelete