Friday, May 22, 2009

Too Tired For Sex???

"Honey, I'm too tired. Not tonight." How many times can you use this excuse? I remember watching Sex in the City movie and Miranda didn't have sex with her husband for 6 months. SMH! And then got all crazy when he cheated on her. Now, I do not condone cheating at any rate because I believe being honest is the key to any relationship. You either like what you're hearing or you don't. But how can you be surprised that he cheated when you're giving him the "I'm too tired" excuse every night? I understand that everyone is busy but you can't abuse that excuse. You have to compromise. If you're tired, ok, stay on the bottom and I'll get on top. You have to make it work. Nobody wants to hear "I'm too tired" more than too many times.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

No comments:

Post a Comment