Monday, May 11, 2009

How Long Is Too Long?



Patience is a virtue. And being from NYC, I can honestly say that in some people, patience is non-existent. When it comes to sex, how long is too long when it comes to waiting. A week, a month, 3 months or 6? What is just too long and unacceptable? And don't get fooled as if it's only men who don't want to wait because there are women also who will have sex behind your back for making them wait too long.
This day in age, women giving up the coochie on the first night is not unheard of. Are they to blame when a man doesn't want to wait a week or more to have sex? Are men and women just impatient and just so needy for sex?
I personally like to wait before I give it up. I have to feel you out and see how long you're going to be around to know if you're worthy of having my coochie. Don't get me wrong, some had to wait more than others but I've never pulled the first nighter. I'm too scared and paranoid. Lol. My current BooThang had to wait almost 3 months, but we were friends for a good while before that, so he was worthy. The longest I went was 4 and a half months because I didn't trust dude.
So was that too long? Lol. What do you think?

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

3 comments:

  1. when ur really into somebody I think a few days is too long. but u at least gotta give em time to recuperate. especially when u do it like newlyweds! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. A few days? I disagree. That's not long enough. Unless you're not trying to have a long relationship with that person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It honestly depends on the guy. You can have sex on the first night & still end up having a long term relationship. At the of the day if you make a guy wait a day or three months he can still leave yur ass that's just how they operate

    ReplyDelete