Monday, May 18, 2009

Role Play. Who Are You?

If you ever want to spice up your relationship, try a little bit of role playing. Role playing can enhance your sex life and your communication within your relationship. I love to role play because I can be someone else for that moment. I can be extra shy or I can be extra freaky. One time I played the Boss and boy oh boy do I make one bossy bitch. Lol. It really turned me on to tell my BooThang(at the time) what to do. I told him where to kiss me, where to lick me and how soft or rough I wanted him to work the coochie. That was a good afternoon and he really enjoyed it as well.
And guys don't act like only the women can role play, ya'll can act too. I always wanted a guy to play as a nerd and I play as that bully school girl knocking his books to the ground. Lol. That's another thing, when you play the part REALLY play the part. Dress the part and use props. Take the fantasy all the way there. We don't want no half ass role playing. Playing a sexy nurse in your ugly flannel pj's. Nobody want to be confused in their fantasy. So spend some extra bucks and believe me, it will be worth it. If it's not, your partner is boring. Lol. Just kidding. Not. Lol.

Do you role play? Let me know.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

No comments:

Post a Comment