Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Too Much Talking Can Ruin The Mood


Talking is just what people do, but like I've said time and time again on this blog, "There's a time and place for everything." Have you ever had someone who just loved to carry on a conversation before and/or during sex? The worst part is that their not talking dirty or talking about sex. Their just talking about crap. Who the hell cares right now? Just shut the fuck up and take your clothes off! I don't want to hear about your day while I'm trying to concentrate on cumming. I don't know if you men know, but it takes us concentration.
And you blabbah mouth ass women out there, nobody wants to hear about your shopping spree or what the kids did today before sex. Trust me, he's not even listening anyway. So let's keep the talking to a bare minimum of none unless you talking some dirty sexy money shit. Lol.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

1 comment:

  1. um i love talkin.. but sometimes my boyfriend does just say shut up.. lol..so i think it depends on the mood ur in ..

    ReplyDelete