Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All About Kissing

Before I can fully discuss sex, I have to discuss the basis. Kissing! Some people do it and some people just can't. Yes! I have a friend who hates to tongue kiss because she thinks the transfer of saliva is just disgusting. I for one love to kiss and be kissed. A really good kiss can send me to horny town quick fast. The picture above reminds me of my first real kiss when I was 15 years old. It was in the hot summer during a night rain storm. We were outside getting drenched. Both o us knew we wanted it and I at that time was not going to make the first move. At the perfect moment he leaned in and gave me a really good kiss.
What makes up a bad kiss:
  • Too much spit. Ewww. Too wet is just nasty
  • All over the place tongue. A No No! My lips are here!
  • Bad Breath. This should be at the top.
  • Dangling Arms. Place them somewhere. And not on yourself.
If you don't do these things then you are on your way to being a great kisser. But who you're kissing also makes up a good kiss. The chemistry is important. So next time you decide to lip lock, make it nice and passionate.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

No comments:

Post a Comment