Monday, May 18, 2009

Duh Dummy!

Women!!! If you are dating an overweight obese man and I mean BIG BIG can't see his feet BIG, then I have some great news for you. I applaud you women anyway because sexually it isn't easy and you see past all the trial and tribulations just to get a nut. But enough of that and on to the good news. According to the famous and fabulous Dr. Oz(the one who lives on Oprah's show), he says that for every 35 pounds LOST, your man will gain 1 inch of Penis. Yes and I am not playing with your emotions. That means if your man is 70 pounds over-weight and he lost it, you would have 2 more inches of pleasure to work with. If that isn't motivation to lose weight then I don't know what is. Now take this information and run with it.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

No comments:

Post a Comment