Thursday, May 14, 2009

Their Just Not That Into You...

From time to time I will post this "Their Just Not That Into You" blog. I've decided to do so after a conversation I had today with a friend. So we're on the phone right, just catching up on things and she tells me how she's finally met someone. Of course I'm doing the "awww" and "congrats" thing. Now it's time to get the rundown. So I'm asking her about him and she's all excited to tell me details. They've been "talking" for 3 months now BUT they've only been out ONCE! I repeat! One time. Mind you, he lives a 20 minute highway ride away. So, I asked her why they don't see each other that much and she tells me that he said, "He has a lot going on at work". Come on men out there. Ya'll know that when ya'll like a woman that ya'll have NOT slept with yet, ya'll will make time for them. And if you've already slept with her and you like her, you will make time. 3 months without physical communication of any sort is just not acceptable. A man knows what he wants and if you're it then you will be in his life in some way. She even told me that they don't speak on the phone, they just text. And the flag goes UPPPP!

He's Just Not That Into You!

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

4 comments:

  1. girlllll please tell her.. cuz i know when someone is feeling you they make sure they go out there way to not only you to take you out.. make u feel wanted make u feel needed.. even before you give up the ass they r up ur ass if they r feelin you.. that textin shit is just a past time for him.. lol.. wow girl pleaseee let her know

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did let her know in a nice way. i toldd her that she should start seeing other guys until this dude isn't tied p with work. i didn't want to fully hurt her feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 months....20 min away....No way! That man would have been history 2 1/2 months ago. Hmmm at least she knows he isn't just after sex.....could that be her fatal attraction?? Hook her up gf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's getting wrapped up in the texting convo's. That's what's making her dream live on in her head. But trust me, I'm getting to her. lol

    ReplyDelete