Friday, May 22, 2009

Single Summers

I'm from NYC and it's 75 degrees outside. Women running around the city baring a lot of skin and men stomping the pavement in their wife beaters on and biceps bulging. With all the eye candy around, is it better to be single in the summer? I think summer time is the season of break ups. To be honest, all my break ups have occurred during the spring or summer time. Not on purpose though. Lol. I think that guys like to be single in the summer because there is so much temptation running around that they would rather not be locked down. But I guess there are some women out there as well that would rather be single and see what new man they can meet.

What do you think? Would you rather be single in the summer?

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

2 comments:

  1. loll.. girl you know u wrong for this one.. it aint even right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. it aint right but it's true. lol

    ReplyDelete