Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hickey Limits


So, I have to share this with ya'll. I was at my job when I looked over and seen a HICKEY! Yes, I said a damn HICKEY! Now, I was already in shock because everyone at my job is over 21 years old and I was never expecting to see one of these in my work place. Then, to take the cake, the woman I seen this hickey on is in her late 40's! Like what in coochie's name! The lady has a son that's 20 years old. What the hell were her and her BooThang doing to get to the hickey point?
I think there are hickey limits and rules!
1. No hickey's if you're out of high school.
2. No more than one hickey on your neck at a time. Two or more just looks like you need to change your pillow case cause you have bed bugs biting your ass.
3. If your hickey covers a good amount of your neck and you are in a professional work environment, invest in some concealer or stop by your nearest MAC station and ask for a favor.
4. If you are a guy with a hickey, I'm just lost and confused with you.

I'll be damn if at me age, some dude comes along and gives me a hickey. I mean coochie is right there. Lol.

Sexcerely yours,

Qweef

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% that just nasty.. and girl i learned in high school all the tricks of getting them off.. (Lip stick cap) takes it right off... any hickeys in eyes view r the wrong answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait whit... how do u get if off wit a lip stick cap? lol. u were a lil sneaky fast ass lil high schooler huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. u rub some ice on ur neck and twist the cap in a circle motion it hurts but it works... no one time i got in big trouble cuz my mom saw it and she made me do it cuz she said she wouldnt go no where with me if i looked that lol..

    ReplyDelete